You will receive one of the following canvas hanging kits from us, depending on where you're ordering from!
United States 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦, Australia 🇦🇺, New Zealand 🇳🇿
You will receive the hanging kit as shown below. Now, this hanging kit should already be attached and screwed into your canvas upon arrival.
Which means, the only thing you need to do is place a nail, screw or hook into the desired location on your wall in order to hang your canvas.
United Kingdom 🇬🇧
There are two parts to the hanging bracket. The first part is the square plate that attaches to the back of the canvas frame.
The second part is the picture hook that attaches to the wall. Once both these parts are securely fastened, you simply hook the square metal plate over the hook and the canvas sits closely to the wall.
Few other things that you should note before hanging your canvas on the wall:
- Make sure that there are no electric cables or pipes underneath the spot where you are going to attach the canvas bracket to the wall.
- Always mark the centre of the back of the canvas frame before you start so you can get the bracket perfectly in the middle of the frame.
- Once your canvas is up on the wall, make sure you care for it by giving it a light dusting once in a while. DO NOT apply any chemicals to the canvas.
Benefits of using our canvas print hanging kits:
- Extremely simple to fit to the canvas frame.
- Hangs your canvas print straight first time, every time.
- Canvas Frame sits flush to the wall with no leaning or warping.
- The hanging kit can be used on almost every surface.